Browser Update: Google release new Chrome Update
Google has released Chrome 5.0.375.125 for Linux, Mac, and Windows to address multiple vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code or obtain sensitive information.
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of the users are up to date with the newest version of chrome.
Aside from the listed security bugs fixed in Chromium, they have also deployed several workarounds for two critical vulnerabilities.
-  Medium Memory contents disclosure in layout code.
-  High Issue with large canvases.
-  High Memory corruption in rendering code.
-  High Memory corruption in SVG handling.
-  Low Avoid hostname truncation and incorrect eliding.
As always with the Chrome browser, you don’t need to do anything to update the browser, other than just make sure you have a connection to the internet. The browser will update automatically, but check to make sure it’s the new version number. 5.0.375.125No tags for this post.